Weight loss gets most of the headlines, however there are lot of people who need to know how to put on weight by including muscle. In case you're one of them, than we have a program for you.
If you really want to gain weight you need a plan that doesn't involve stuffing your face. Some people says that it's harder to gain weight then to lose it.
We suggest that your aim should be put on weight in a solid way, not to include undesirable kilos! Just concentrate on eating nourishment, however at the perfect time and in the correct amount, as opposed to hunting down different weight gain diet plan.
• Make a habit to have meals 3 times a day, plus pre- and post-workouts.
• Add calories in every meal and snack through food and beverages.
• Eat more cereal, rice, pasta, fruits, and vegetables to provide more carbohydrate to your body.
• Increase the amount of proteins and cut down the extra fat in your diet.
Include Calories in Your Diet
• Eat foods like pulses, cereals, meat, bread, rice, dry fruits, and nuts, because they are rich in calories.
• Takemore vegetables like French beans, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, carrots, lettuce, spinach, asparagus, pumpkins, and eggplants to your diet.
• Add a healthy and right amount of red meat to your diet too. But take care not to overdo it. The aim of adding red meat is to add weight, not cholesterol.
• Add olive oil in your salad
• Add dairy products to your diet which is another way to add calories in your diet.
Exercises to Gain Weight
• Twisting Crunches
• Leg Press
• Leg Extension
• Leg Curls
• Arm Curls
• Shoulder Shrug
• Seated Dumbbell Press
• Triceps Push Down
• Barbell Squats
• Ab Roller
• Incline Dumbell Press
Losing or putting on weight has dependably been an unpleasant and stressful situation for the concerned individual. So we advise you to not take stress about anything, because this may have bad effect on your health.
Get Enough Sleep
The biggest and most important factor of gaining weight is to get enough and right time sleep. Almost all the nutritionist suggest people to take enough sleep because it is essential for a person’s good health and well-being